Most Popular Articles
by rahwa / 517 Views
by Admin / 509 Views
There are other areas besides the vagina, butt and breasts that can turn the woman just as those areas. They have pleasure sensors all over their bodies so men you should really read this article! When you start touching the areas it can lead to having sex but also you can help your girl to relax after having hard time at work.
1. Place a few light kisses on the nape of the woman’s neck and you will see the reaction. Interesting fact about nape of the neck is that it was seen in ancient Japan as very attractive by men because it was one of the few places that were ‘naked’. Today the nape of the neck is underestimated area when it comes to pleasure but it still works. Give it a try with giving the woman gentle touches and kisses.
2. Let’s be honest –a well-defined clavicle can be very sexy on a woman. And you should show your woman your appreciation for its beauty with gently touches and kisses. Here is a tip from us –Pay a big attention to this area when she is fully clothed with just unbuttoning her shirt just to reveal the clavicle and nothing more. You can even come back to this area while you are having sex for maximum pleasure.
3. Women will feel safe when in public places you are placing your hand against the small of her back. This proves that you feel protective of her and another similar area is placing your hand around her shoulder but without being too pushy. When you are alone, kiss or lick her spine and end up with a kiss on the small of her back, will make the woman to go crazy for you!
4. Usually men are not paying a big attention to the area behind the woman’s knee, but that is a mistake. Why? –Because that area is quite sensitive. With gently caressing this area while you are outdoors you will make her to be impatient for you two to be alone at home. When you are in your bedroom doing your private stuffs do not forget to pay attention to this area too.
5. Touch, kiss or even lightly bite the earlobes of your woman and watch her reaction to it. She will go insane for you! You can try nibbling around the outside of the rest of her ear but REMEMBER not to jam your to tongue into the ear.
6. To pleasure someone we are using our palms of the hands. When you are not alone, you can give your woman a little bit of attention and pleasure at the same timewith tracing your finger along her palm.
7. Foot massage is something that your woman will never refuse when you offer it to her. You should give your woman a foot-massage more often, especially if her work requires her to be on them. Get some massage oil or lotion and remember not to forger her toes, ankles and the sides of her feet. And if you want to suck her toes, you should first ask her for that because not every woman will find that ‘sexy’.
8. We all know that women want to have always the perfect hair and that is why they often go to their hairstylists but sometimes that is not the only reason for it. What can be such a stress reliever for women is the process of wash, cut, color and styling. Why? –Because through her hair hands are gently running. That is why you should try this too. Just massage with your fingers from her temples to the nape of her neck and she will be crazy for you!
9. Pelvis is located near her vagina so this will be hard task because you will have to resist the urge to immediately slip down to her vagina. Do you want to give your woman the maximum pleasure? Just tease her inner thighs, give her some kisses and you can even lick the area around her pelvis.
by Admin / 497 Views
know this title just sounds stupid but trust me, after reading through the points below, you will probably be on your way to the Prostitute’s den looking for a wife. I think people who always refer prostitutes as immorally behaved should stop looking at things from one perception. They are just looking for money to fend for themselves…
Below are five points that will act as concrete reasons as to why you should date and marry a prostitute. Check them out;
1. They are really good in bed:
Every man has a right to be impressed in bed and I think it would be disappointing if you married a lady who is literally poor in bed. Finding a woman who can excite you in bed is something close to a paradise on earth. Prostitutes are more experienced in bed, trust me.
2. They are open and straightforward:
And by open I’m referring to the mind not the dirty stuff you are already having in your mind. Girls will consider concealing the number of men they have ever slept will hence placing you in a doubtful situation. While prostitutes will be straightforward and reveal the number of guys she has slept with to you.
3. They are adventurous and interesting:
Prostitutes will always have funny jokes to tell; interesting stories and be part of a conversation. They will watch porn movies with you without any problem and maybe practice a new sex position with you.
4. They know how to cook:
I know most of you will defer with this point but trust me, prostitutes know nothing less than how to impress a guy. If it is cooking or bed matters, they give it a 100% shot. What else does a man need other than a lady who knows how to cook and is good in bed? Tell me
5. They are very understanding:
Guys you won’t get divorced if she finds out you have been cheating on her. You have the freedom to cheat in this type of relationship. Plus if you arrive home tired, she will do her work; they will give you head while you rest….
by rahwa / 490 Views
by Admin / 457 Views
The hugely awaited star-rating program – led by a team of assessors from the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) – has been revealed leaving Hilton Addis with three stars while Sheraton Addis, Radisson Blu, Capital Hotel and Spa and Elilly International Hotel received five-star status.
During a press conference held at the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, James Mac Gregor, UNWTO team leader defended that the hotels were assessed based on international standards set by the World Bank Group. According to Gregor, the five star rated hotels were able to attain some 80 percent out of the 2,249 points. Hence, out of the 68 hotels assessed, 13 have obtained four stars, 25 have been categorized as three-star hotels. Hilton Addis is part of this group. Another 19 fell under two stars and seven have been rated one star hotels.
The total number of hotels expected to be fit for the crowing process were some 98. However, 27 have been unable to be assessed failing to receive compulsory safety, hygiene and sanitary certifications from responsible agencies or because they are unable to comply with the requirements. In addition to that, 28 out of the 68 have been unable to be in the star status; they have ended up with “zero stars” as Gregor put it.
According to Gregor, hotels like Sheraton were found to be unable to meet the criteria for deluxe status. He argued that to join the deluxe group Sheraton needed to score 90 percent or so, which it did not.
“Stained, poor, messy kitchens” are some of the expressions Gregor used to speak about the hotels in the capital. “Most of them are ill managed,” he said, referring to the point where relatives of property owners were assigned to run most of them.
Gregor, however, said that there are pretty well-equipped and run hotels. The UNWTO team has currently stretched the assessment program to the regions where Amhara, Oromia, Tigray and the Southern regions have been part of the process.
Tadlech Dalecho, state minister of Culture and Tourism affirmed that the outcome of the star-rating has so far been welcomed and the ministry firmly said that the results are believed to have a positive impact on the hospitality sector. She also argued that it was the right time for the government to jump into the process since the previous star-rating guidelines have been found to be outdated. Back in 1999/2000 before the establishment of the ministry, the then Ethiopian Tourism Commission had been instrumental in bringing a much-unpopular star-rating system in the country where hoteliers were free to self-rate properties, Tadelech explained.
According to Gregor, in the coming three to four years the shortage of professional hoteliers will greatly affect the industry if not well considered. He estimated that some 10 thousand professionals will be readily required to serve the industry. But he doubts that such massive professionals will be available in the country.
Attempts made by The Reporter to include comments from Hilton has failed. For more than half a century, Hilton Addis has been perceived to be a five-star hotel where some of the scenes of the iconic Shaft in Africa movie was shot.
A month ago, senior officials of both Hilton Worldwide and Starwood told The Reporter that star-rating system is outdated and added that brands are what customers go for. For Gregor such statements are biased. Web-based ratings and reviews such as Trip Advisor are also false, Gregor added.